Clean Kitchen Roasted Balsamic Carrots
Took maybe 3 minutes to prep!
Couple of tips:
I wish I had put more balsamic on my carrots! I may go 3 tbs next time. The longer they roasted the sweeter the carrots got.
All in all this entire meal was so easy. I premixed VSC meatloaf muffin recipe this morning before Work, saved in fridge. Started carrots first in oven, then about half way added meatloaf muffins to oven. While everything roasted I made some quick garlic green beans. Literally 10 minutes of total prep and “cooking” was done on my part. Dinner was ready in 40 min, but it was the easiest 40 minutes of “cooking!”
• Bag of baby carrots
• 2 tablespoons ghee or olive oil. I use my Tinstar Foods Brown Butter ghee!
• 3+ tablespoons balsamic vinegar – just eyeball, just enough cover the carrots in a little
• 5 cloves garlic, minced or garlic powder
• 1 teaspoon dried thyme
• Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
• Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
• Place carrots in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic and thyme; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Gently toss to combine.
• Place into oven and bake for 40 minutes, or until tender.
Looking for more recipes that use balsamic? Check out the recipes here! https://vsccleankitchen.com/2018/07/26/stuffed-sweet-potatoes/