- 1-2 pounds, cubbed chicken breast
- 1 1/2 inch chopped pineapple
- 1-2 red onion, rough chop
- 1-2 red bell pepper, rough chop
Marinade for Chicken:
- 1/4 cup J. Olive Co. Coconut Balsamic
- 1/4 cup Coconut Aminos
- 2 TBS J. Olive Co. Chipotle Olive Oil
*We suggest making lots extra to baste on skewers while they grill and more for dipping while eating!
1: Combine in a ziplock bag the marinade and chicken. Marinate overnight or at least one hour.
2: If using wooden skewers you will need to soak in water for about 20 minutes before assembling.
3: Assemble chicken and pineapple cubes on skewers.
4: Cook on grill for about 10-15 minutes depending on how thick your chicken pieces are. Baste skewers with additional marinade as they cook.