Pumpkin is on everyone’s mind when the fall season is in full swing! If you love our Sweet Potato Blondie, but do not want to wait to cook sweet potatoes, this here is your fix! Our Pumpkin Blondie is sweet treat that is not only easy, but will keep you inline with your goals. Perfect “Lazy Girl” Kitchen move!
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 30-45 minutes
Servings: 6 rectangles
- 29 oz can of Pumpkin Puree
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 scoops of Quest Nutrition Vanilla Milkshake Protein
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- kosher salt
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine pumpkin puree, eggs, salt, cinnamon, protein powder and vanilla extract in blender. Blend until smooth.
- Use cooking spray in an 8″ x 8″ baking dish. Then pour in mixture.
- Spritz walnuts with cooking spray, then toss with salt. Sprinkle walnuts on top of pumpkin mix in baking dish.
- Bake for about 30-45 minutes! Until firmed up in the middle.
NOTE: The pumpkin puree has more water in it than sweet potatoes, so it may take a little longer to set up in the middle. If you are looking for a “dryer” blondie, definitely give our Sweet Potato Blondie a try!
Macro breakdown via My Fitness Pal