By Meredith West
- 3 cups Seasoning Blend
- 5 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cups chopped mushrooms
- 4 oz greek cream cheese
- 2 lbs crawfish tails (if using frozen be sure to rinse and drain very well)
- 1/2 cups green onion plus extra for garnish
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 3 Tbsp Tomato paste
- 2 cups Chicken Bone Broth
- 1/2 cups white wine (optional)
- 1/2 tsp tonys or Flavor God Everything Spicy
- 3 heaping Tbsp Cornstarch + 1/2 cup water mixed to smooth
- 1 Tbsp Hot sauce of choice
- Salt and Pepper
- Add seasoning blend, celery, bell pepper, garlic, mushrooms to pot.
- Salt and pepper mixture.
- Sautee 10-15 minutes until veggies begin to softened liquid is mostly cooked out.
- Add Tomato paste, bone broth, white wine, thyme, basil, tony’s, hot sauce and cornstarch slurry to pot.
- Stir to combine all ingredients then add in rinsed and drained crawfish tails.
- Simmer on low 15-20 minutes. Stir in greek cream cheese and green onions.
- Serve over CK Cauliflower Grits or Steamed Cauliflower. Garnish with remaining green onions.