Lemon Olive Oil + Peach Balsamic
This combination is so refreshing! Here we have changed up a traditional basil pesto to use the J. Olive Co. Lemon Olive Oil
and a hint of sweetness with the J. Olive Co. Peach Balsamic
to replace lemon juice. Check out our Basil Pesto Chicken recipe using this delish pesto.
Combine in a food processor until smooth:
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- Small handful basil leaves (about 6 leaves)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1 tbs J. Olive Co. Peach balsamic
- 1/4 cup J. Olive Co. Lemon olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Lemon-Basil Pesto
- grape tomatoes, sliced
- chicken breast
- parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and prepare a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Depending on the thickness of your chicken breast, you can choose to split the chicken breast in halves like shown here. Also allows for quicker cooking time.
- Season raw chicken with a little salt and pepper.
- Smear 1 tbsp of pesto on top of chicken, grape tomatoes and a small sprinkle of parmesan cheese.
- Bake in oven for about 15-20 minutes. Possibly longer if you have thicker chicken breast.
- If needed, broil on high for a few minutes to crispy up cheese.