The J. Olive Co. Coconut White Balsamic
and Lemon Olive Oil
combination is so light a fresh! Just in time for spring and summer weather!! This combo goes perfect with fresh fruits and seafood. Check out our delicious Green Smoothie Bowl
, which combines all the CK Habits in one treat! Next up is the Watermelon Mocktail
—which you could totally turn into a Summertime Cocktail! We also used this recipe to create a watermelon smoothie
. Last up in a Coconut Crusted Fish and Mustard Sauce.
We love cooking with fish because it is such a fast meal! This one was a quick cook but packs some major flavor!
Green Smoothie Bowl
This is the perfect quick breakfast or snack (or even dessert!). You can premix the smoothie contents and keep in the fridge up to 3-4 days! So you may want to make triple! Servings: 1 Combine in a food processor:
- 1/2 small sliced banana
- 1 kiwi sliced
- 1 tbs coconut flakes
- 1 tbs hemp seeds
Watermelon Mocktail or Smoothie
This one can serve two purposes! As a mocktail or real cocktail, or as a smoothie. It is DUHLICIOUS. Servings: 1 - 2 depending on if you adding the "extras" to your mix. Combine in a food processor:
Mix is blender! For cocktail:
- Mix with coconut rum or champagne for some fizz!
- Add to blender: 1/4 cup low fat cottage cheese and 1/2 scoop of vanilla protein powder.
Coconut Crusted Fish with Mustard Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a bowl, massage together so the coconut flakes are well coated. Cooking Directions
Coconut Mustard Sauce
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- Season fish with salt and garlic powder.
- Apply a thick coat of the coconut crust to the top of fish.
- Cook in oven for 7-8 minutes (or depending on your cut of fish), then broil for 1-2 minutes if the curst needs more browning.
Combine in a sauce pan, over medium heat:
Bring to a boil and allow liquids to reduce. Couple of minutes after boiling. Sauce should thicken up once cooled.