This chipotle mango chicken salad is a fresh and simple take on chicken salad!
- 2-3 Grilled chicken breast
- 1 mango or 1 cup pineapple, diced
- 1/2 cup of chopped green onions
- Juice and zest from one lime – about 2 tbs
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil, or walnut oil (whatever you have on hand)
- 1 tbs (or more for dashing in mixture) Flavor God Chipotle Seasoning or Ms Dash Chipolte, or any chipotle seasoning. If not using flavor god, you can add in a little garlic powder as well.
- salt to taste
Note: Pre-cut mango or pineapple is the way to go. It’s worth the money than trying to chop either one of those fruits. Mango are slippery and pineapple is just a hassle!
Chop chicken, green onions, and fruit. Add to bowl.
Mix oil, lime juice, seasonings. Add to meat and fruit mix and toss.
Ready to eat or keep in the fridge! Happy prepping!
Want more chicken recipes? Here’s another! https://vsccleankitchen.com/2018/08/09/buffalo-chicken-cakes/