Coconut Crusted Fish with Mustard Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a bowl, massage together so the coconut flakes are well coated. Cooking Directions
Coconut Mustard Sauce
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- Season fish with salt and garlic powder.
- Apply a thick coat of the coconut crust to the top of fish.
- Cook in oven for 7-8 minutes (or depending on your cut of fish), then broil for 1-2 minutes if the curst needs more browning.
Combine in a sauce pan, over medium heat:
- 3 tbs course grain dijon mustard
- 3 tbs coconut balsamic
- 1 tbs lemon olive oil
Bring to a boil and allow liquids to reduce. Couple of minutes after boiling. Sauce should thicken up once cooled.