This chipotle mango chicken salad is a fresh and simple take on chicken salad!
- 2-3 Grilled chicken breast
- 1 mango or 1 cup pineapple, diced
- 1/2 cup of chopped green onions
- Juice and zest from one lime - about 2 tbs
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil, or walnut oil (whatever you have on hand)
- 1 tbs (or more for dashing in mixture) Flavor God Chipotle Seasoning or Ms Dash Chipolte, or any chipotle seasoning. If not using flavor god, you can add in a little garlic powder as well.
- salt to taste
Note: Pre-cut mango or pineapple is the way to go. It's worth the money than trying to chop either one of those fruits. Mango are slippery and pineapple is just a hassle!
- Chop chicken, green onions, and fruit. Add to bowl.
- Mix oil, lime juice, seasonings.
- Add to meat and fruit mix and toss.
Ready to eat or keep in the fridge! Happy prepping!