Everything Quinoa Biscuit
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 tsp CK Everything Seasoning (CKE) to mix in quinoa
- 1 tbs CK Everything Seasoning (CKE) to top quinoa baking dish
- 1/2 tbs ghee or olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat 1/2 tbs of ghee or olive oil in sauce pan.
- Add quinoa to toast for a few minutes. (Make sure you have rinsed your quinoa or bought pre-rinsed).
- Add 2 cups of chicken stock (or any stock) and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and cover for about 15 minutes, or until liquid has absorbed. Remove from heat.
- Add 1 tsp of CKE Seasoning and mix.
- Prepare an 8x8 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add 1/2 cup of egg whites and mix. Immediately pour in an even layer into the baking dish.
- Top the quinoa with about 1 tbs of CKE Seasoning.
- Bake in oven about 15 minutes or until egg whites have set.
“Lox” Baked Salmon
Cook time: 8 minutes
- Preheat broiler to high.
- Season salmon filets with couple of pinches of salt (CKE has salt in it as well), sprinkle of CKE, and sprinkle of dried dill.
- Spray top of fish with cooking spray.
- Cook under broiler for about 8 minutes, or until desired doneness.
Cucumber-Dill Cream CheeseIngredients
- 8 oz brick of Greek Yogurt Cream Cheese
- 1 tbs white vinegar or rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup chopped cucumber (or more if you love cucumbers!)
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor to desired consistency.