If one of you favorite combos is buffalo wings and ranch or blue cheese, you want to try these!! Get all the flavor of wings, but with less hassle. I even try to get a little crunch on the outside! Keep reading 🙂
servings: 4 patties
- 1.25 lb ground turkey or chicken
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup minced onion (or half and small onion)
- 2 tsp arrowroot flour or cornstarch (optional)
- 1 tbs dry ranch mix
- 1 tbs hot sauce, plus more for basting
- salt to taste
*I used Flavorgod.com Ranch seasoning which is low sodium. I used salt in my mix because of this. Take in account, Hidden Valley Ranch mix is higher salt and the hot sauce will have salt as well. In my first batch I used about 1/2 tsp of salt and thought this was too salty. Second batch I used just a dash and it was perfect.
- Preheat pan on stove top, with 1 tbs of oil, on medium-high heat. Pre heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients for patties together.
- Divide into 4 burger patties.
- Optional Step: I patted a little arrowroot flour on the outside of the patties before adding them to the pan. This helped create a little crust on the outside, but this is optional and definitely not a deal breaker.
- Add patties to pan and brown each side, couple of minutes.
- Then place them on a baking sheet and baste the top of burgers with about 1 tps hot sauce.
- Finish in oven about 5-7 minutes or until juices run clear. Main thing here is the hot sauce will set on the burger.
Build your Buffalo Chicken Burger Salad
(inspired by the Keg & Barrel Buffalo Chicken Salad in Hattiesburg!)
- Buffalo Chicken Burger patty
- red onion slices
- spinach or romaine
- Blue Cheese Dressing