This is a perfect post workout meal or breakfast! You may even just need this in your life for a sweet bite. It is THAT good and decadent! You can make a big batch and keep in the fridge as part of your meal prep for up to 3 days.
Servings: 1 marvelous bowl all to yourself
Combine in a food processor:
- 1/2 Small sweet potato (about 1/3 cup mashed)
- 1/2 scoop vanilla protein (We use Quest Vanilla Milkshake)
- 1-2 tbs unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- Dashes of cinnamon
Blend until whipped and smooth, about 1-2 minutes.
Topping: Oven roasted nuts (chopped walnuts , almonds or pumpkin seeds)
- Any nuts of your choosing. Here we used walnuts and sliced almonds.
- Preheat oven 325 degrees.
- Spray nuts with cooking spray and liberally season with salt. Toss to coat.
- Bake for about 5-6 minutes until fragrant.
Topping: PB Drizzle
1 tbs powdered peanut butter (such as PB2 Brand)
1+ tbs water (add more for more drizzle consistency)
optional: 1/2 tbs J. Olive Co. Maple vinegar