- 1 lb Jennie O Turkey breakfast sausage or CK Breakfast Turkey Sausage
- 1 cup kodiak cakes buttermilk
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese shredded
- 2-3 dashes cayenne pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
- Roll into 1 inch balls.
- Bake 18-20 mins on nonstick baking sheet or use parchment paper.
- Check them at 10 mins to make sure they aren’t sticking.
Yields 33. Enjoy!
Need more party food ideas? Check out the CK Holiday Menu Recipes
and CK Party Food Recipes