The "Nancy" Chicken Salad
This one is named after my favorite Señorita, Nancy Fairley :). It kind of taste like 9 Layer Dip. You could put this in a wrap or top a salad, add some salsa, beans and avocado and you've got a fiesta!!
- 2 lbs crock pot chicken (about 4 chicken breast)
- 1 cup chopped Tomatoes
- Juice of 2 limes or use 1-2 tbs J. Olive Co. Lime Olive Oil
- Cilantro (optional)
- 3-4 stalks Green onions or red onion
- 1 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1-2 tbs Taco seasoning
- 1 tbs Flavorgod Ranch seasoning -this low salt. If using Hidden Valley beware of making this too salty.
- 1/2 cup sliced Black olives
- 1 tbs White vinegar
- 4 oz can chopped Green chilis