Skip to content
This chicken...so delicious, so fast and so so easy. THE SAUCE!!! Make this!!! You could also change up the protein in this dish. It works great on fish or shrimp!
Cook time: under 10 minutes
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 1 tbs olive oil
- Season chicken with:
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- black pepper
- kosher salt
- Heat 1 tbs olive oil over medium heat in pan.
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder. Add to hot pan. Cook for 3 minutes each side.
- Mix together sauce and set aside.
- Once chicken is golden, add sauce to pan. Toss chicken until well coated. Let sauce simmer and reduce down, couple of minutes.
- Removed chicken from pan and reserve the left over sauce to baste on chicken tenders.