Oven-roasted green beans have become a bit of an obsession of mine. These are so easy to throw on a pan and get baking. This is a no fuss side, that you will probably eat an entire pan by yourself. Better make two pans if you want the fam to eat too!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 30-45 minutes
- fresh green beans, washed and trimmed - use as much as you want! This recipe is a one sheet pan side dish.
- grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- kosher salt
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with tin foil - easy clean up! Spray with cooking spray.
- Spread out green beans on baking sheet. The less crowded the faster they will cook and get crispy edges.
- Spray green beans with olive oil spray. We like using a spray bottle to control the amount of oil we use.
- Season with garlic, onion, and kosher salt. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese if desired.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until desired "crispiness."