Skip to content
Servings: about 36 mini muffins
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt cream cheese (or sub for extra 1/4 cup of cottage cheese)
- 1/4 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1 cup fresh raspberries or strawberries (1/2 cup reserved for in batter mix, other 1/2 cup to top mini muffins)
- Add all ingredients to food processor, but reserve 1/2 cup raspberries to top mini muffins with. Mix well.
- Pour batter in mini muffin pan.
- Top muffins with remaining raspberries, one per muffin.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-18 minutes.
- Drizzle with a little honey to serve.