Skip to content
Pomegranate Harvest Salad
Build your salad
- Combine ingredients in a small sauce pot.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and allow to simmer for about 5-8 minutes until slightly thickened.
- Set aside to cool. Once the dressing cools it will thicken even more.
- arugula or spring mix greens
- spiced pumpkin seeds and walnuts — I roast in the oven with, cooking spray, salt and paprika, 250 degrees, for about 10 minutes.
- pomegranate seeds
- acorn or butternut squash, baked— I use chopped butternut, roasted in the oven, 375 degrees, with salt, paprika and drizzle of J. Olive Blood orange oil and pomegranate balsamic.
- fat free feta cheese