- 1 pound ground turkey or chicken
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped onions
- 16 oz frozen mixed vegetables or frozen peas and carrot mix
- chopped green onions for garnish
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup cooked rice — any kind
- Heat 1 tbs of olive oil over medium heat in a large saute pan.
- Add meat and onions to the pan. Cook until juices run clear and the meat is mostly cooked through. Doesn't have to be completely finished.
- Drain juices from pan and return pan back to stove top.
- Add frozen veggies to the pan, defrost and cook veggies through. About 4 minutes.
- Once veggies look defrosted you can make a hole is the mixture to scramble the eggs. Whisk the eggs first, then add to the pan. Scramble and the combine with rest of meat-veggie mixture.
- Add cooked rice to the pan.
- Mix together the rest of the ingredients, then pour over the pan:
- 1/2 tbs J. Olive Co. Toasted Sesame Oil
- 3 tbs J. Olive Co. Blenheim Apricot White Balsamic vinegar
- 4 tbs low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbs Sesame seeds
Finish with more salt if preferred. Garnish with chopped green onions.