By Meredith West
I love the CK salmon cakes
and I love the flavors of buffalo chicken with blue cheese to dip in, so I revamped the CK recipe with what I had in my pantry one night! I served these as an appetizer for friends and family at the beach and they were a hit! Just like the samlon cakes, they are delicious warm out of the oven, room temperature or cold out of the refrigerator!
- 1 .5 lbs shredded Crock pot chicken or two 13oz cans of Premium Chunk Chicken Breast
- 3 cups chopped spinach (fresh)
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 heaping Tbsp dijon
- 1/2 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup Frank’s Hot sauce Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray baking sheet with Olive oil or Pam.
- Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl until combined.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup or scoop, portion not onto baking sheet. Press down to flatten into a cake.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes and flip. Continue baking for 10-12 minutes or until desired brownness.
- Serve with CK Ranch or CK Blue Cheese and fresh veggies