Avocado Ranch Chicken Salad
Using the Avocado Ranch dip, you can whip up this yummy chicken salad.
Chicken Salad Ingredients:
1 pound crock pot chicken breast
1/2 -1 cup choopped bell pepper
1/4 cup chopped red onion
1 cup Avocado Ranch Dip
Avocado Ranch Mix Ingredients:
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1 tbs lemon juice – about 1/2 of fresh lemon, or 1 tbs distilled white vinegar
- 1/4 cup non-fat plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup low-fat or fat-free cottage cheese (if not using avocado I would double the cottage cheese.
Do you want to make your own ranch seasoning?
- 1 tbs dried chives (or you can use fresh!)
- 2 tbs of Flavorgod Ranch Seasoning (you could also use Hidden Valley Ranch Mix but do not add too much more salt).
- 1/2+ tsp kosher salt
All you need is:
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1/2 tbs dried chives
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2-1 tsp kosher salt
Combine avocado ranch ingredients in a food processor or blender and let’er rip! Keeps fresh in refrigerator for about 2 days. Any longer and the avocados start to turn brown. If you are not using avocados, it will keep for 3-4 days!
Mix together all chicken salad ingredients with one cup of Avocado Ranch Dip and enjoy!