By Meredith West
I love Thai flavors and finally put on paper the recipe I have had in my head for quite sometime. J. Olive Co. Pineapple White balsamic made it possible to add a subtle sweetness without adding sugar or artificial sweeteners!
- 1 bag Tri color Coleslaw
- 1 yellow bell pepper julianned
- 1 red bell pepper jullined
- 3 scallions chopped on bias
- 1 fresh jalapeño (seeded and finely diced) optional
- 1/2 bunch chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
In a microwave safe bowl mix:
- 1/4 cup peanut butter or 3 Tbsp PB2 (powdered peanut butter)
- 3 Tbsp Lime juice
- 3 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Pineapple White balsamic
- 3 Tbsp Apple Cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp siracha
- 1 Tbsp Grated Ginger
- 1 Garlic clove minced
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Olive oil or 1 Tbsp pure sesame oil
- Add all veggies to a bowl.
- In a separate bowl add all dressing ingredients and microwave for 45 seconds to one minute to make peanut butter easier to mix. Mix until smooth.
- Pour dressing over all other ingredients. Toss and serve.