Nothing is better than a one-dish meal. Even better is a sheet pan meal and you can use tin foil to minimize clean up! Winning! This meal comes together super fast and easy. Well worth the cooking time wait!
- 8 fresh, bone-in chicken thighs
- chopped red potatoes (I used mini potatoes)
- 1 white onion, chopped into big chunks
- Grape tomatoes, couple of handfuls
- About 8 oz frozen chopped spinach — I use the bagged kind, not the brick.
- fresh rosemary sprigs (optional)
- fresh Thyme sprigs (optional)
- Juice of one lemon
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
All of these were eye balled and sprinkled. I did go a little heavier on the salt than I normally do because the vinegar will cut some of the saltiness. But remember you can always add salt later, so don’t get crazy!
- Kosher salt, to taste (about 1/2 tsp on veggies, to liking on each chicken thigh)
- Garlic powder
- Italian seasoning
- J. Olive Co. Graverstein Apple Balsamic (liberally used—drizzled about 1-2 tbs in veggies, and another 2 tbs + over chicken and entire pan).
- J. Olive Co. Tuscan Herb Olive Oil (about 1 tbs on veggies, and a little drizzle over the chicken)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line baking sheet with tin foil.
- Prep veggies. Rough chop the onion and potatoes into smaller chunks. Combine tomatoes, onions and potatoes in a large mixing bowl.
- Season veggies with 1+tbs of Tuscan Herb Olive oil, 1-2 tbs Apple balsamic, 1/2 tsp kosher salt, about 1 tsp Italian seasoning, liberally sprinkle garlic powder and paprika. Toss until well coated. Then lay out on baking sheet.
- Prepare the chicken thighs. I prefer to take the skin off. Then I arrange the chicken thighs on the baking sheet.
- Season chicken thighs with kosher salt, garlic powder, and paprika.
- Drizzle entire pan with a little more tuscan herb oil and liberally drizzle with apple balsamic. I even used more balsamic later when serving the veggies.
- Baked at 375 for 1:15-30 hour, possibly longer depending on how big your chicken thighs are.
- In the last 10 minutes, I sprinkled the pan with some grated parmesan cheese. Return to oven.
- Served with roasted green beans on the side!