This glaze is super simple and comes together in minutes. Start with your fish of choice (pictured here Haddock), either grill, pan fry or bake your fish seasoned with salt and pepper.
- 2 mandarin oranges, halved slices
- 1 garlic clove, minced (or sprinkle of garlic powder)
- 1 tbs minced onion (or sprinkle of onion powder)
- green onions for garnish
- 1/4 cup J. Olive Co. Blenheim Apricot White Balsamic
- 1/2 tbs J. Olive Co. Butter Olive Oil
- 1 tsp J. Olive Co. Toasted Sesame Oil
- kosher salt to taste, maybe 1/2 tsp
- Peel and chop orange slices.
- Add oranges, onion, garlic, salt and butter olive oil to sauce pan over medium heat.
- Allow to cook and brown a bit or until onions are translucent.
- Turn heat up to med-high, allow pan to get sizzling hot, then add J. Olive Co. Blenheim Apricot White Balsamic.
- Add 1 tsp J. Olive Co. Toasted Sesame Oil
- Stir and allow balsamic to reduce down a little. Sauce will not be super thick. Drizzle glaze and oranges over top of fish, garnish with green onions.
- Served here pictured with a quick saute of spinach with 1/2 tsp toasted sesame oil, drizzle of apricot balsamic, and dash of salt.