- 1 CK Turkey Burger (See below)
- 1 slice of bacon (turkey or regular)
- 1 tbsp. reduced fat blue cheese
- Preheat broiler on high
- Layer your burger, bacon then cheese.
- Broil until cheese melts, 1-2 minutes.
- Drizzle with Coach Jamie’s Greek Balsamic Dressing.
CK Turkey Burger
- prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 8-10 minutes
- servings: 4 burgers
- 1 pound lean ground turkey meat
- 1 whole egg
- 1/4 cup minced onion (or half of small onion, chopped — I mince mine in a mini food processor)
- Extra virgin Olive oil
- 1 tbs Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat olive oil in the pan at medium heat.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all burger ingredients well.
- form burger mix in 4 patties.
- Cook in pan about 4-5 minutes each side. If the pan gets too hot, and you burgers start to burn or cook faster on the outside before the inside finishes, just bake them in the oven to finish.