I LOVE “Beans in a Bundle” with Catalina Dressing. We have every year around holiday meals. Here is a healthier twist on using other dressings, with hint of maple!
- Turkey bacon
- 12 oz fresh steamed green beans or 2-3 cans of whole green beans
- 1/2 cup J. Olive Co. Maple Balsamic
- 1 tbs J. Olive Co. butter olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 tbs course grain Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix the dressing.
- I like a lot of “sauce” and this is one you can dial back or make more of depending on preference. For the dressing mix together the Maple Balsamic, butter olive oil, salt and course grain dijon mustard. Set aside.
Assemble the bundles.
- I slice the bacon slices in half. Use one “half slice” per 5-6 whole green beans. You can secure the bundle with a toothpick if needed.
- You can use canned or fresh green beans. I have used both. My family prefers the softer texture of the canned green beans. If you have fresh you can simply steam them before assembling the bundles.
- Place bundles in a greased, oven-safe baking dish and then pour dressing on top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 45 minutes.