If you love our Sweet Potato Blondie, but do not want to wait to cook sweet potatoes, this here is your fix! Perfect “Lazy Girl” Kitchen move!
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 30-45 minutes
Servings: 6 rectangles
- 29 oz can of Pumpkin Puree
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 scoops of Quest Nutrition Vanilla Milkshake Protein
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- kosher salt
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine pumpkin puree, eggs, salt, cinnamon, protein powder and vanilla extract in blender. Blend until smooth.
- Use cooking spray in an 8″ x 8″ baking dish. Then pour in mixture.
- Spritz walnuts with cooking spray, then toss with salt. Sprinkle walnuts on top of pumpkin mix in baking dish.
- Bake for about 30-45 minutes! Until firmed up in the middle.
Macro breakdown via My Fitness Pal