Prepare these drumsticks just like the CK Baked Drumsticks.
Pack of 8-10 Drumsticks (about 3 pounds)
Combine in gallon Ziplock bag:
- 2 tbs+ Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
Mix ingredients together, add chicken and marinade to ziplock bag and shake! Note: I prefer my chicken without the skin so I peel it back and then add to the ziplock bag.
- Place on a wire rack so air can circulate around the chicken.
- Bake for 1 hour at 375 degrees.
- After 1 hour, baste drumsticks with Harissa-Espresso Barbecue sauce.
- Place back into oven for an additional 15 minutes or longer.
- Using remaining barbecue sauce as needed on the drumsticks!