with mushrooms and sweet potato fries
Prep Time: 7 minutes
Cook time: 8 minutes
Servings: 3 patties
- 1 lb ground sirloin
- 1/4 cup fine chop onion – I mince mine in a mini food processor.
- 1 whole egg
- 1/2 smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbs J. Olive Co. Espresso Vinegar
Mix all ingredients and form into 3 patties. Grill each side 3-4 minutes depending on preference of meat.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15-20 minutes
- 3 cups sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 1 tbs J. Olive Co. Harissa Olive Oil
- 1-2 tbs J. Olive Co. Espresso Vinegar
- kosher salt to taste
Heat oil in large pan over medium heat. Add mushrooms and cook on medium heat for about 10-15 minutes. Then end add the salt and balsamic. Let balsamic cook down and mushrooms caramelize another 5 minutes or so.
Bake some sweet potato slices for fries, top the burger with the mushrooms and Harissa-Espresso Barbecue Sauce. Amazing.