Who doesn’t love ranch dip? This dip can be made without avocados, but we highly suggest using them!
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1 tbs lemon juice – about 1/2 of fresh lemon, or 1 tbs distilled white vinegar
- 1/4 cup non-fat plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup low-fat or fat-free cottage cheese (if not using avocado I would double the cottage cheese.
- 1 tbs dried chives (or you can use fresh!)
- 2 tbs of Flavorgod Ranch Seasoning (you could also use Hidden Valley Ranch Mix but do not add too much more salt).
- 1/2+ tsp kosher salt
Do you want to make your own ranch seasoning?
All you need is:
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1/2 tbs dried chives
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2-1 tsp kosher salt
Combine everything in a food processor or blender and let’er rip! Keeps fresh in refrigerator for about 2 days. Any longer and the avocados start to turn brown. If you are not using avocados, it will keep for 3-4 days!
Try mixing this in the Avocado Ranch Chicken Salad!
Do you want to make this into a drizzle dressing?
No problem! Just add a little unsweetened almond milk to help thin it out as you blend.